A complete sheet pan breakfast with eggs, crisp bacon and roasted brussel sprouts! Quick and easy with one pan to clean! Delicious and great for any meal.
- 1 tbsp Coconut oil
- 4 slices Bacon, nitrite free
- 12 Brussels sprouts, cut in halves or quarters
- 1⁄2 Onion, diced
- Garlic powder
- Sea salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- 6 Eggs
01. Add coconut oil to pan and preheat on the stove.
02. Place bacon strips in pan. Fry until preferred crispiness and set aside on paper towel-lined plate.
03. In same pan as bacon, cut sprouts in half and cook with onions until tender, about 5 minutes.
04. Add garlic powder, salt, and pepper to taste.
05. When Brussels sprouts are done, cook eggs in your preferred manner.
06. Serve together in bowl or on a plate and enjoy!